New England Mechanical Overlay, Inc. (N.E.M.O.), Since 2005, New England Mechanical Overlay has specialized in industrial boiler repair, corrosion resistant overlay, power plant maintenance, pipe fitting, shop fabrication, and other field-specific services. NEMO’s sister company, NEMO Fabrication is a full-service design and fabrication shop specializing in custom ASME tank design. Harvard NDE, acquired by NEMO in 2018, is an established nondestructive examination company specializing in boiler inspections and UT profiles.
What makes NEMO unique in the industry is their family of companies. New England Mechanical Overlay, NEMO Fabrication, and Harvard NDE provide you with everything you’ll need for a complete turnkey project including design, fabrication, delivery, installation, testing, examination, and maintenance. These services, combined with an unmatched safety record and a team of experienced and knowledgeable certified welders, make up the NEMO Advantage. We are searching for people with a positive outlook and strong work ethic.
- Monitors and implements health and safety programs established by company policy and make recommendations to management regarding improvements in work methods to reduce the probability of injury and compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Leads the accident investigation with employees, supervisors, and Human Resources to ensure the facts of each accident are reported accurately and that the adequate corrective action is taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Works directly with Human Resources to establish medical services, workers’ compensation filing procedure and follow up on employee medical health recovery and issues for return to work and hire requirements.
- Monitors and implements Safety policy and make recommendations to management regarding improvements in work methods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8.00 to 5.00. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
75%-80% throughout the greater New England area to client locations.
- Two or more years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety compliance, or in lieu of experience, Bachelor’s degree or higher in EHS.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
- Must be willing to travel 75% of the time.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Pittsfield, NH.